This is your chance to be a part of a very unique festival. Murmuration runs from September 23-25, 2016. We are seeking eager, hardworking and passionate individuals to help contribute to the success of the event.
Along with being an integral part of the festival, volunteer perks include free entry to the music showcases each day of your shift. Additionally, each volunteer will receive a commemorative t-shirt to wear during your shift and to keep. There is no entry into the thought sessions or VIP area through the volunteer program.
Questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2016 MURMURATION VOLUNTEER POLICIES
Please carefully read through the following Volunteer Policies.
- I am/will be at least 18 years old as of September 23, 2016.
- I understand that I am representing the Murmuration Festival.
- All volunteer positions are Front of House ONLY and do not grant back stage access or additional Festival access.
- I will complete my volunteer shift in a satisfactory way that includes: being on time for shifts, staying for the entirety of your assigned shift, respecting staff members, performers and patrons of the Festival.
- I understand that use of alcohol and/or controlled substances before or while on a volunteer shift is strictly prohibited. Violators will be subject to dismissal from the event and any future volunteer opportunities with Murmuration Festival.
- I understand that missing an assigned volunteer shift or not completing a volunteer shift will jeopardize any future volunteer opportunities with Murmuration Festival.